- Does The Workplace Need A Culture Shift?
- Author Merritt Tierce On The Struggle To Write And Make Money After Critical Success
- From Carpet Warehouse To Daytime Emmy Winner: Inside The Story Of SuperLatina
- ‘Our Causes Choose Us’: Inside A Dallas Church’s Debate On LGBT Inclusiveness
- Have Evangelical Voting Patterns Changed?
- ‘I Had No Idea I’d Be In Charge,’ Says Dallas County Judge On Ebola Response
- Inside A Sickening Moment In Dallas History: A Public Hanging Of A Black Man
- The Selena Google Doodle Was A Two-Year Labor Of Love For This North Texas Native
- Coming In 2020, Uber Wants Flying Vehicles To Be Affordable, Everyday Transportation
- Dallas Millennials Confront Race In ‘The Whiteness Project’
- For Women And Non-White Entrepreneurs, The Idea Comes Easy – The Money Does Not
- Dallas City Council Kills The Trinity Parkway Once And For All
- How Education Fared In The 85th Texas Legislature
- Irving Police Report Two Dead, Including Gunman, At North Lake College
- What Is The Special Session, And Who Pays For It?
- Plano Again Tops North Texas Cities In Parkscore Index, But Others Slip
- Huffines Files Legislation To Abolish Dallas County Schools Transportation Services
- Porn Expo Not Welcome At Convention Center, Dallas City Council Declares
- 20 Years Later, Selena’s Story Still Resonates
STORYCORPS (via KERA)
- France Pushes Common English Term Out Of French Lexicon
- Sea Lion Keeps The Beat In Pursuit of Science
- Sunday Night Forecast: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meteors
- When Tonys Tap Faves, Look For These Names
Awards & Honors
- PRNDI 2016, Documentary (Surviving Ebola): Shared award for production and online work on a documentary covering the lasting effects of the Ebola scare in Dallas.
- Texas AP Broadcaster Award 2016, Documentary (Surviving Ebola): Shared award for production and online work on a documentary covering the lasting effects of the Ebola scare in Dallas.